How We Do It
We engage nonprofits using the Revenue Matrix tool in two basic ways:
- Through teaching and training, we empower nonprofits to effectively use our tools, knowledge and processes.
- Through one-on-one consulting, we help individual nonprofits achieve their financial capacity-building goals.
We have found that the first of these formats is proving to be the most effective in rapidly achieving our mission. By training groups of nonprofit executives, intermediaries (e.g. associations of funders or nonprofits), and individual consultants we can achieve maximum our impact.
We have had success in teaching and training using the following venues:
- A 90-minute basic training session where attendees are given an overview of the tool and processes and are directed to other sites and publications for additional help.
- A 4-hour session where attendees bring their own laptops with the matrix spreadsheet loaded and are assisted in working through the spreadsheet. Attendees leave this session with a start toward a new revenue model.
- A 45-minute session that helps nonprofit leaders to understand the opportunities provided by a range of new legal structures (e.g. benefit corporations) and funding streams (e.g. equity crowdfunding). If a client desires, this session can be incorporated into one of the Revenue Matrix sessions above.
The focus of our work is on a nonprofit’s revenue model. We do not focus on the client’s expenditures other than to help them measure the costs involved in implementing new revenue streams.
One of the ways we share our ideas for revenue generation is through a course that Tom co-teaches at the University of St Thomas in downtown Minneapolis. The following is a link to the UST Mini-MBA for Nonprofit Organizations.
Positively, there are numerous factors you probably think about remedies. Today, web is the best way to purchase any medications for any needs. There are varied drugs for each conditions. What about “finasteride for hair loss” and “post finasteride syndrome“? What experts talk about “http://finasteride.me/propecia-side-effects.html“? Don’t forget, think about “propecia side effects“. Some men who take recreational drugs like marijuana find it baffling to get an erection and turn to erectile malfunction remedies for a temporary solution. While Viagra is considered safe enough on their own, though, there’s no solid research on the effects of recreational use. Do not order medicaments like Viagra from an online drugstore that offers to write prescriptions or that sells medicines without prescriptions.